

I don't know what it is but K1 has a BIG issue with getting her picture taken. She is completely happy until I put her up onto the platform to start taking the pictures. After 1 hr & 45 mins we got 3 pics of her. However to our surprise K2 was so photogenic. She was happy as a clam.






6 comments:
Soooo cute and photogenic! At least the 3 you got are adorable! It is fun to keep up with you. Hope you are doing well. Love ya!
What sweet, sweet, babies you have!! They are soo beautiful!!
How cute!! Poor Keira she just knows when they want her picture. K2 is way cute with her litlle poses. so cute.
These are so cute! You are going to have your hands full when these 2 are in high school!
Hey, did you ever make a blog for your dad? I was just thinking about you and how you are doing. Love ya!
Hey Alice..ya I started a blog for my dad. Seems that I'm the only one that posts stuff or comments. I'm not sure anyone is really ready to do it yet. It took me awhile to even be able to look at pictures...well it's still hard, cry every time. It's hard to look back at the past 2 years, to see the pain in his face and to remember the last breath he took. Guess it's still too fresh. I went to TW a few weeks back and stopped at his grave sight..first time since Dec. it was nice but hard. Have you been able to go back? How are you doing? But the blog is good, it's good therapy for me. I'm sure everyone will come around! ;) take care!
Post a Comment